SO SORRY BUT WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DURING THIS PANDEMIC
Enjoy playing games as a group. We consider a group of 7 or more to be a group and there are slightly different requirements when booking. Please book your table and meal in advance, preferably at least a week in advance (though we understand this may not always be possible).
1. Confirm the number in your party. A group is 7 or more. (For more than 14, email rob @ librarypot.uk for a quote)
2. Please book online for 6 people (the maximum allowed automatically by our system) and put in the comments how many will be in your party. Check the timing of sessions and ensure your guests have confirmed they will be coming. Please do not reserve space for people who may or may not come.
3. We will email back with confirmation that we have availability and will provide our bank details for payment of the deposit. If we haven’t responded within 48 hours, please call Rob on 07930 332 688.
4. Pay a deposit of £10 per person direct to our bank account. This is non-refundable as we will be reserving table(s) for your group.
5. We will also send you our Group Booking Menu. Please provide your food choices at least 4 days in advance (though we understand this may not always be possible).
Book a Table
Please do not make multiple bookings to create a large party as your bookings will be subject to cancellation or refusal on the day.
Sorry, no children / babies under the age of 8. Children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
No food or drink from outside to be consumed on the premises – that includes bottled water, birthday cakes, sweets etc. Please tell all your guests. You can buy those items at the Library Pot
The Library Pot is AVAILABLE for group bookings, private parties and corporate events – please email rob @ librarypot.uk to discuss options and for rates and details
If the booking widget is not working for any reason, please email rob @ librarypot.uk with your name, mobile phone number, total number of guests in party, and expected arrival time.